- This program is designed for Skaters Aged 11-17 years old.
- Skaters in this group will skate 4 to 5 days a week and participate in both Long Track and Short Track speed skating.
- Athletes will skate at the Calgary Olympic Oval and will have a 45 min dryland session followed by a 75 min ice session.
- The focus for these athletes will be Performance Foundation in preparation for competition on a Provincial, National level.
Olympic Oval at the University of Calgary
- Monday AM Short Track 6:15-8:00AM
- Tuesday AM Short Track 6:15-8:00AM
- Thursday PM Long Track 6:05-8:00PM
- Friday PM Long Track 3:30-5:40PM
Registration opens AUGUST 1, 2019!
Starts September 9th, 2019
Starts January 6th, 2020